Dr Stephanie van Dijck
Phone: +64 9 522 0106
Fax: +64 9 522 0107
EDI: eastwood (attention Stephanie)
Dr Stephanie van Dijck is a New Zealand trained Orthopaedic Surgeon who graduated from Auckland Medical School.
She is experienced in Paediatric and Adolescent Orthopaedics with a focus on lower limb, especially hip, foot and ankle, and deformity. She is happy to review all general Orthopaedic conditions in adults and children.
- President’s Prize for top trainee, New Zealand Orthopaedic training scheme
- Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics at the prestigious Toronto Hospital for Sick Children
- Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics at Yorkhill Children’s Hospital, Glasgow
- Commenced full time consultancy at Starship Children’s Hospital, Auckland, 2015
- Supervisor for Auckland Orthopaedic trainees
- Vocational training committee member – Research interests include Hip, and Foot and Ankle conditions
- Strong interest and involvement in education.
- BHB, MBChb, FRACS (Ortho)
- Paediatric and Adolescent Orthopaedics, General Orthopaedics
Full NZ Registration Date
- Clinical fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
- Clinical Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics, Yorkhill Children’s Hospital, Glasgow, Scotland
- Starship Children’s Hospital
- Mercy Ascot
- Southern Cross Hospitals