Orthopaedic Surgeon – Knee and Shoulder Specialist
Phone: +64 9 520 0076
Duncan is a New Zealand trained orthopaedic surgeon with subspecialty fellowship training in shoulder and knee surgery. Having completed his fellowship in Sydney, Italy and North America, Duncan returned to Auckland in 2011 and joined as a consultant surgeon at Auckland City Hospital.
At Eastwood Orthopaedic Clinic he is happy to see your patients with shoulder and knee problems covering the spectrum from trauma, arthroscopic surgery and joint replacement surgery.
Auckland City Hospital
Auckland Surgical Centre
- MB ChB 2000 Auckland
- FRACS (Orth) 2011
- Shoulder Surgery – open and arthroscopic, joint replacement
- Knee Surgery – open and arthroscopic, joint replacement
Full NZ Registration Date
- 4 December 2000
- Knee Fellowship – North Sydney Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Centre, Sydney. Australia
- Shoulder Fellowship – North Sydney Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Centre, Sydney. Australia
- Visiting Fellow – Shoulder and Elbow Service, University of Texas Health Science Centre, San Antonio, Texas. USA.
- Visiting Fellow – Orthopaedic Trauma Service, Harboview Medical Centre, Seattle, Washington. USA
- Visiting Fellow – Shoulder Unit, Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Rozzano, Milano. Italy